Beautiful hotel setting for a budget price
Are you looking for a beautiful relaxing and very affordable accommodation in Bali? Mumbul Guesthouse is a small boutique hotel, located in the beautiful north of Bali in the village of Anturan.
Anturan is one of several villages that make up the area known as "Lovina" on the north coast of Bali and is about two kilometers east from Kalibukbuk, the area which is often referred to as "central Lovina".
Mumbul has just eight individual guest rooms which enables you to have a quiet and peaceful stay in Bali. We have a large kidney shaped pool with an attached small pool for kids.
We offer free 20Mbps fibre optic Wifi internet to our guests throughout the hotel grounds. We are internet addicts ourselves, so we know how this can be important for some guests. For cycling enthusiasts we have two mountain bikes which guests are free to use.
Summary of Facilities at Mumbul
- All rooms have AC
- All rooms have satellite television and DVD players
- Some of the rooms with fridge
- All rooms look out onto the rice fields
- Free wifi available throughout - 20Mbps fiber optic
- A range of free DVDs and books for guests
- Two free mountain bikes available for guests
- Breakfast included in the price
- Restaurant serving Indonesian and western food
- Lush tropical garden